Brief Update from a Brief Man

No, the title doesn't mean anything.

Do you ever know you should shower at night, because you haven't showered in days, or maybe weeks, and you can smell your own stench with each intake of breath, and frightened grandmothers tighten their swine flu face-masks when you sit next to them on the bus, and you have brown stink lines following you everywhere you go, and the woman at the 7-11 gives you a complimentary canister of deodorant even though you never asked for it and even though there wasn't even a deodorant give-away at the 7-11--but you're just sooo tired and you don't want to shower?

Anyway hopefully I will update tomorrow about my new apartment and its many bowel-centric amenities, as well as my first haircut in Thailand, which will probably also be my first buzz-cut ever. A week of firsts! Perhaps I'll finally get that first kiss all those guys used to brag about in the locker room.

I really do not have the facial features for a shaved head. There's a good chance I'm going to look like an Easter Island statue, except ugly. I'll post pictures as soon as I find a digital camera that can suitably reduce Red Eye and Big Nose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment