Dream

I just had a dream about attending my first Princeton reunions.

The big news at this year's Reunions was that Suzanne Somers was in attendance. Yes: Suzanne Somers, she of Step by Step and Thighmaster commercials. Not a Princeton alum, I don't think, but people seemed very excited that she was there:

-A member of Shere Khan told me that she had dropped by their rehearsal and that she had belted---BELTED--a line for one of their songs. I asked if it was good or just loud, and he said: it was beautiful.
-She had showed up and listened in on a Triangle Writer's meeting that I had missed.
-She was the grand marshal of the P-Rade, throwing out candies from a Chinese New Year-style dragon float.

I don't know what any of this means, either. But I really hope that Suzanne Somers is at the next Reunions. At least there would be someone there that I actually want to see again.

(Oh my God, I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I miss you all terribly)

0 comments:

Post a Comment