Return to Return to Form

I slept from about midnight to 3:30 P.M. today, minus two and a half hours from 6:30 to 9:00 A.M. to watch the Braves game. Strange, considering I wake up so easily for class at 7:00 A.M. four days a week.

The good news is I woke up with my head near the headboard and my feet where my feet are supposed to be. So at least I am showing some improvement on my sleeping technique.

While I was watching the baseball game I had my leftover Mama Pad, which my toilet can attest might have been a mistake. And other than that, I have not done anything today--have not even left my room (it's 5:30 P.M.).

I am committed to finding a videocamera by September 15. Looking for: under 5000 Baht (130 dollars). If I find one, I'ma snap it up. Devil may care.

UPDATE: These days nothing makes me more impatient than extended drum solos in jazz songs.

1 comments:

Charlie said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-GoQWjH56k

Post a Comment