Harriet Beecher Stupendous!

So every day on my way to work I pass "Uncle Tom's Steaks Salad and Pasta," a restaurant specializing in Steaks, Salad, Pasta, and inadvertent memories of American racism.

I finally went there today and ordered their Lasagna Supreme, which I can assuredly say is the best piece of lasagna I have ever eaten for two dollars; and perhaps the best lasagna I have ever eaten, period. It was cheesy, fresh out of the oven, with some nice minced pork inside--delish. This is perhaps the first time this has been said since Bloody Kansas, but I highly recommend Uncle Tom's.

Also, in case you are wondering, they do have a nice selection of wines; however, I did not check the actual wine list, so I do not know if they offer an Uncle Tom's Cabernet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment