Students Have Found My Facebook

It would appear as though a rather sizable group of my students from last semester have found my Facebook and are adding me en masse, steadily steadily steadily over these past two days. It's nice to see how old they are, what they like to do, who has girlfriends and boyfriends, who's single, etc. etc. The general creepy things that I was thinking anyway but now have confirmation for. Now all I have to do is get drunk enough to send them pictures of my genitals and we'll be out of this country!

For those of you not friends with me on Facebook/not my real friends (Callie), here are some of the highlights of Wall Posts/messages I've gotten from my kids:


Raknajoopjoop Joop Hello !!

jasan

How are you?


************

Char Chachacha ้ำ้Hello! my teacher I'm Char can you remember me?


REPLY TO THIS:

Warayuth Tositarat
only one in the universe!!!
8 hours ago · Delete

***************

Jason O. Gilbert Hi Mee, I'm fine, and how are you? Are you ready for school to begin?


Wara Suttiwan I very sad !!! T_T semester is begining


********

(MESSAGE FROM POOKAO, MY CLASS CLOWN/BADASS)

"This is Pookao"

กู... ภูเขา 17 October at 19:51
How are you teacher ?

miss you




กู... ภูเขา 17 October at 19:52
thank you for grade A

Chuan and tum miss u too

*****

If only the rest of my life could be so innocent and simple as these Wall Posts and messages. I love these kids; and oh, by the way, the new semester starts on Monday! So I'll have a new batch of hilarious "English" names, characters, and desperate misunderstandings for you in a mere 48 hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment