The Three Best Novelty T-Shirts I Saw in Chon Buri

On Sunday night I went to a market on the highway in between Bang Saen and Chonburi. I don't know what the market was called, as it was all in Thai, but I know that it was about four letters long and two of the letters were J. Let's call it JoobJop market.

Here were my three favorite T-Shirts, of which I bought none because they were all too small:




Number 3



Number one best-seller! Flying off the shelves!


Number two.



Speaking of best-sellers, this Fred Thompson for President shirt was only available because of the incredible popularity of the "I'm coo-coo for Kucinich" tube-tops on sale at the next stall.


And number one...



It's funny because it's true.

Now, keep in mind that these were my three favorite shirts at JoobJop market, but none of them were at my favorite store at JoobJop Market, which was this one:




It may look closed, but I can assure you that the BJ Shop was very much open. That's what it looks like when it's open.

Hi, Mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment